Location: Remote ~ Based in the United States
Assists the Call Center Director to reach productivity goals: by maintaining effective schedules, monitoring adherence to forecasts, and measures and reports KPIs. Analyzes and tracks workload volume, develops programs to meet goals, and makes recommendations to optimize resources, ensuring that appropriate productivity levels are maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop effective staffing and scheduling strategies to ensure adequate customer coverage
• Scheduling, forecasting, and call center performance improvement
• Work with management to coordinate vacation, training, shift changes, and other scheduling events
• Analyze data on call center performance to manage departmental opportunities effectively
• Create and manage essential department KPIs
• Manage real-time call queues and workloads
• Create accurate, effective, and efficient schedules
• Track and schedule Vacation Consultants’ events
• Monitor adherence to scheduling and forecasting models and make necessary adjustments
• Create global and site performance reports summarizing accuracy of forecast workloads, staffing requirements, and staff scheduled as well as actual staffing and service levels
• Create ad-hoc reports and analyses as required
• Report key performance results to executive management
• Create accurate workload forecasts
• Assist Finance with modeling and up-to-date staffing.
• Provides input to business planning
• Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
• Previous Call Center and/or Workforce Management & Reporting Analysis experience
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and the rest of the Microsoft Office suite
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred but not required
For immediate consideration of any position with YLG, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Yankee Leisure Group, Inc. | ATTN: Human Resources
500 Cummings Center, Suite 3100 | Beverly, MA 01915
Main: 978-922-0418 | Fax: 978-922-4819 | Email: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.