Location: Remote ~ Based in the United Kingdom
We are looking for a talented Travel Consultant who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position involves taking incoming calls, booking tickets for customers, and processing reservations through our online system. The Vacation Consultant/Inside Sales Agent will be responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Our Vacation Consultant/Inside Sales Agents provide an excellent experience on calls with our travelers to drive customer loyalty and referrals
• Consistently achieve individual sales and performance goals.
• Consistently communicate and build relationships with all of our clients and passengers.
• Understand customer needs and requirements.
• Provide suggestions, prices, and book clients on domestic and international rail packages.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls, and emails.
• Participate in weekly team training plus one-on-one coaching.
• Advise travel agents and clients concerning sales specials and promotions.
• Positive attitude and desire for personal development
• Strong computer skills and the ability to quickly master new systems and programs
• Must have travel industry/hospitality experience and passion for travel is preferred
• 2+ years inside sales experience (incoming call preferred)
• Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
• Familiarity with Windows operating systems
• Knowledge of event ticket registration software a plus
• Proven track record of successful sales experience preferred
• Generous bonus scheme
• Optional Health Care Plan
For immediate consideration of any position with YLG, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Yankee Leisure Group, Inc. | ATTN: Human Resources
500 Cummings Center, Suite 3100 | Beverly, MA 01915
Main: 978-922-0418 | Fax: 978-922-4819 | Email: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.