Location: Remote ~ Based in the United States
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for managing reservations with suppliers (including confirmations, changes, and cancelations), troubleshooting existing reservations, and issuing travel documents to customers. This position works closely with the Product and Guest Relations teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Confirm services with vendors through messaging, websites, portals, and/or phone calls
• Work with suppliers to confirm rooms above allotment.
• Manage customers’ special requests by requesting and securing with suppliers.
• Manage cancellation process from sending cancelations to auditing booking to ensure all components, including manual items, are appropriately actioned
• Responsible for issuing tickets, including exchanges, refunds, cancellations, and schedule changes as needed.
• Prepare, issue, and send travel documents for customers. Research conflicts/missing items and work on confirming services in a timely manner.
• Responsible for meeting all Key Performance Metrics (KPI) for each task.
• Assist accounting with reconciliation through research of vendor communication.
• Coordinate processes with our all offices.
• Maintain department documentation.
• Any additional tasks assigned by management.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Must be comfortable communicating with internal and external customers and vendors through various means of communication including phone calls.
• Well organized and extremely detail-oriented.
• Proven ability to multi-task on multiple projects at once.
• Analytical skills and strategic thinking.
• Experience working with databases and systems.
• 1-2 years of experience desired.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
For immediate consideration of any position with YLG, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Yankee Leisure Group, Inc. | ATTN: Human Resources
500 Cummings Center, Suite 3100 | Beverly, MA 01915
Main: 978-922-0418 | Fax: 978-922-4819 | Email: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.