Location: Remote ~ Based in Australia
We are looking for a talented Inside Reservation Sales Agent with a proven track record of successful sales experience and a positive attitude plus a desire to grow with the company. This position involves taking incoming calls, booking tickets for customers, and processing incoming ticket reservations through our proprietary online portal for our Railbookers/Amtrak Vacations brand. The Inside Sales Agent will be responsible for handling customer enquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, reporting to the Inside Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide an excellent experience on calls with our travellers to drive customer loyalty and referrals.
• Consistently achieve individual sales and performance goals.
• Effectively communicate and build relationships with all agents and direct clients.
• Understand customer needs and requirements.
• Provide suggestions, prices, and book clients on rail packages.
• Contribute to new products and itineraries based on clients’ needs
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls, and emails.
• Advise travel agents and clients concerning sales specials and promotions.
• Participate in weekly team meetings plus one on one coaching.
• Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
• Positive attitude and desire for personal development.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills. Must be able to multi-task and work in a high-energy sales environment that is goal/quota driven.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and reach targets.
• Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner.
• Strong computer skills and ability to quickly master new systems and programs.
• 2+ years inside sales experience (incoming calls preferred).
• Familiarity with Windows operating systems.
• Knowledge of ticket registration software a plus, but not essential.
• Tourism Industry sales a plus, but not essential.
• Generous PTO package
• 401k and health benefits
For immediate consideration of any position with YLG, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Yankee Leisure Group, Inc. | ATTN: Human Resources
500 Cummings Center, Suite 3100 | Beverly, MA 01915
Main: 978-922-0418 | Fax: 978-922-4819 | Email: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.
←Back to Careers